Request #19-426



How do i change mailing address to receive property tax bill or other notification?


May 22, 2019 via web


Auditor-Controller/Treasurer/Tax Collector





Point of Contact

David Wert

Request Closed Public

This request has been fulfilled. 

May 23, 2019, 7:11am
Request Published Public
May 23, 2019, 7:11am
External Message   Hide Public

Good morning, 

Mailing address changes may only be made by the owner of record or their pre-designated agent and must be in writing. Change of Address cards are available in any Assessor's Office location or requests may be made via correspondence to the Assessor's Office. Please include the following:

  • Assessor's Parcel number or physical address of the property
  • New mailing address
  • Signature of the property owner or agent
  • Printed name of the owner or agent
  • Date

Please mail the request to:

Office of the Assessor
Attention: Address Changes
172 W. 3rd Street
San Bernardino, CA 92415-0310


Fax to: (909) 387-6765

May 23, 2019, 7:11am by Felisa Cardona, Deputy Public Information Officer (Staff)
Department Assignment Public
Auditor-Controller/Treasurer/Tax Collector
May 22, 2019, 8:03pm
Request Opened Public
Request received via web
May 22, 2019, 8:03pm